- Do not place the tablet near a heat source such as a radiator, oven, stove, microwave oven, or other heat-generating item.
- Do not place the tablet in humid air or corrosive chemicals, keep away from the water source, and avoid spilling liquid onto the product. If water is in stock, please cut off the power immediately and contact the company service center for cleaning as soon as possible to avoid Corrupted to reduce losses.
- Avoid falling, knocking, squeezing, and vibrating the product. Please keep the pressure sensitive pen properly. There are magnetic induction components similar to ceramics, which are fragile.
- properly protect the data line of the tablet, to avoid frequent bending, and pets and other bites, to avoid being dragged by the data line.
- Do not insert or remove the interface too often. The USB interface of the tablet is allowed to be hot swapped. It is recommended that the tablet be unplugged from the computer if it is not used for a long time (more than 2 days).
- try to save the tablet to a constant temperature, alternating intense hot and cold, will cause the tablet film to foam, affecting the use.
- if you have installation problems, you can ask online customer service, or you can try to change a computer to test whether it is a problem with the tablet itself.
- When the tablet surface is energized, there will be a certain magnetic field radiation. Do not affect the metal of the magnetic field, or the electronic products such as mobile phones are placed on the board surface. The magnetic field radiation is small. If it is not used for a long time, please try to avoid always energizing status.